Apple is committed to bringing the best personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals and consumers around the world through its innovative hardware, software and Internet offerings.
CODE OF ETHICS
Apple’s success is based on creating innovative, high-quality products and services and on demonstrating integrity in every business interaction. Apple’s principles of business conduct define the way we do business worldwide. These principles are:
- Honesty. Demonstrate honesty and high ethical standards in all business dealings.
- Respect. Treat customers, suppliers, employees, and others with respect and courtesy.
- Confidentiality. Protect the confidentiality of Apple’s information and the information of our customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Compliance. Ensure that business decisions comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
SOCIETY FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The student chapter exists to serve as a bridge to the professional human resource community and to advance knowledge, understanding and application of human resource principles and practices.
Code of Ethics
- Build trust and credibility
- Respect for the individual
- Create a culture of honest and open communication
- Set tone at the top
- Uphold the law
- Avoid conflict of interest
- Set metrics and report results accurately
- Promote substance over form
- Be loyal
The common principles are respect , compliance and honesty.
The most important code is respect and compliance. Respect because once one is able to accord fellow co-workers with respect, the job environment will not be tense and it will be suitable for working. If an organization respects its customers, less complaints shall arise and therefore happy customers will keep coming back.
Compliance means to be on the safe side of the law and this will ensure unnecessary court cases do not drag the company behind.
Honesty ensures transparency between the employers, employees, shareholders and customers and foul play is eradicated for better interaction.