Please help me answer this questions. I don’t need very details answer just something that can make sense in straight to the point. The book we are using in this class is Accounting Information system
Please help me answer this questions. I don’t need very details answer just something that can make sense in straight to the point. The book we are using in this class is Accounting Information systems, Twelfth Edtition
Explain the three fundamental benefits of information technology to accounting
Briefly discuss some behavioral considerations that are of major importance to the
systems planning and analysis phase.
Explain the difference between a “server” and a “client.” List and describe the four
types of servers.
Southeastern Supply Company has been in business for one month. The chief
information officer of the company is designing procedures for its sales order entry
system. Top management wants procedures for both general and specific
authorization.Describe procedures to accomplish each of the following activities and
indicate whether each procedure requires general or specific authorization.
1. Establishment of prices to be entered on sales orders
2. Establishing terms of sale, including credit limits
3. Disposition of blocked orders for customers over the credit limit
4. Disposition of sales allowances
5. Writing off accounts deemed worthless
5. World Voice is a long-distance telephone service provider that is in the process of
overhauling its fixed-asset applications system.
Identify the individual data items that should be included in the database for each of the
company’s fixed assets.